Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Playing in the sand...

Today I took Trei to the park and for the first time he discovered the Sand Box, normally he will walk right past it but today he went running to it and was fascinated with the texture and the fun of Sand Play...he kept picking up the sand and letting it run thru his fingers and laughing, it was so cute, I think I will have to go get him some sand toys. One other thing Trei is fascinated by is planes, hmmm I wonder where he gets that from? We live nearby a small airport so there are dozens of small planes that go flying by throughout the day, every time he hears one he looks up in the sky to find it then once he spots it he opens his arms wide and smiles and runs towards it. I know Daddy will be happy to hear about that...
I took a few pictures of his adventures at the park which I will post here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home