Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Update on Duane's Deployment

Duane has been In Guam the last 3 days for a port call, he called Sunday to say he was sooo happy to see land and be on dry ground...I bet, I know I would got NUTTS on the ship!!! It was so nice getting to talk with him a few times a day as we only have E-mail while he is on the ship, it seemed like he was in the next room. Duane also talked to Trei on the phone and Trei started babbling to him for about 2 minutes and was looking around the room for him, I don't think he understands the concept of the phone, he recognizes Daddy's voice but can't figure out where he is. Poor little guy!
I asked him what he has been up too while at sea and he said "Pretty much I just Fly twice a day and other then that I workout, Play Video Games, read, sleep and eat"...He boards the ship again tonite at midnite to make his way to the gulf! I asked him to please send updates and pictures of his Cruise so I can post them here for everyone, so stay tuned!!! Thanks for all your prayers for him, we both appreciate it!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home