Sunday, June 05, 2005

Deployment Extension...

So we just heard 3 days ago that Duane's ship is getting extended for another 3 weeks for now...They didn't say why, said they couldn't tell us for various reasons but said that for now the Deployment extension is for 3 weeks. It came as a surprise and disapointment to me, well all of us wives, as we had heard they were pulling out of the Gulf this month. I guess if you put two and two together it should explain why they are getting extended, I know that anything could happen due to the sensitivity of those countries over there but I guess I assumed it wouldn't happen this close to their proposed return home...I have to say that while its only 3 weeks its 3 weeks too long, they have been gone already for 5 months so that puts it at a 7 month deployment..that is unless they get extended again..Please pray that doesn't happen and for the morale of all the Guys on the ship and the families back at home...Thank you!

1 Comments:

At 11:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So sorry to hear that. Praying.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home