Saturday, July 09, 2005

Headed back home!!!

Great News Everyone, We are headed home July 23rd and so is Duane, he is flying home earlier then the rest of the crew as he is headed to "Aviation safety Officer" school in Pensacola August 9th so they let him come home earlier so he can spend some time with us before he takes off again. WE ARE SOOOOOOO EXCITED, its been 7 long months to say the least, I am anxious to see how Trei reacts when he sees Duane. We all get in the 23rd of July and then head up to Palm Springs the following day to relax and spend time together as a family. Should be LOTS of Fun!!!! I can't wait!

2 Comments:

At 9:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's great! I can't imagine the feelings you must have of waiting to be together again. You're one tough girl Danni.

 
At 11:13 PM, Blogger Duane and Danni said...

Yes Mike, I am very excited, nervous, anxious, happy and eager to see Duane and have him home again...It will seem surreal I think since its been 7 months, I can't wait to see Trei's reaction to seeing "daddy" for the 1st time in a looooooooonnnnnnngggggggggg time!!!10 days to go yeehaw!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home