Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Yankee Games

The last two nites My Dad and I went to the Yankee/Rangers game here in Dallas, we scored AWESOME Seats, right behind home plate as you will see from the photos...We could see the players very well and I tried to take some photos of them along with the other 43,000 people that attended and since we were behind Home Plate they were all Backside Shots which I am sure the ladies won't mind (especially the Derek Jeter fans....ahemmm.....My dear friend Angelina...)
The First nite they opened with Owen Wilson Throwing the 1st pitch, he was here in Dallas promoting his New movie...It was a close game they were neck n' neck the whole time and then our dear YANKEES WON 11-10!!!! Last nite however no one scored till the 8th inning and then the Rangers won..BUT.....Tonite they play again and my prayers go out to the Yankees...They have to win for my sake, my Dad's sake and all the other Yankee fans out there....ha ha!!! I wanted to see Randy Johnson pitch but unfortunately he had pitched in the last 3 games against the RED SOX so he was taking a break...Weep!!!! Maybe tonite they will put him in...I HOPE!!! Hope you enjoy the photos I took, it was tough but I did what I could...As you will see our seats were AWESOME!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home