Thursday, September 22, 2005

In Line for Gas


As you all know gas prices soared right after Hurricane Katrina and in many states nearby there was a gas shortage, well Pensacola was one of them, there were only 2 gas stations within 15 miles of base that had gas and as you can see from the photo there were LOOOONNNG LINES to get it...Here you can see we were all waiting to get gas at the Walmart gas station, I waited 2 hours and was worried when I got to the pump there wouldn't be any gas left...thankfully there was.I took this picture after I had waited for an hour so that I could get the gas price and station as well as how ever many cars I could fit in my frame in the camera.... I had to take this picture cause it was unreal, reminded me of the Russian Bread Lines... Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home