Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Petting Zoo!


Today Duane and I took Trei to the "Pumpkin Patch" here by our house, they have a nice set up, A petting zoo, lots of rides and a pumpkin patch! Trei had a blast petting all the goats, Turkeys, Rabbits and was fascinated with this Alpaca...I have to say I was slightly creeped out by it as before we entered the "Petting area" the thing was staring at me for 5 minutes, I told Duane "What is that strange looking long necked animal that is staring at me, I swear its gonna give me bad dreams.."Anyways it turns out that he is a funny looking animal amongst all the sheep, Goats, rabbits and turkeys but was nice enough to let Trei pet him...Everyone was fascinated with him...here are a few pictures from our Pumpkin Patch adventure day! Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

At 12:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That Alpaca was looking at Trei like he is a tender little morsal! Especially the pic below, when Trei is ground level with the animal. The Alpaca is thinking, "Come a little closer sweet tender young thing."

 

Post a Comment

<< Home