Monday, February 27, 2006

SURPRISE BABY SHOWER!!!

Yesterday afternoon my 2nd Mom (as I like to call her) Cindy, came over and threw me a surprise Baby Shower...I have to say I was sooo surprised and touched that she would think of me and drove all the way down from Encinitas (Hour Drive) after just recovering from a Broken Leg to do this for me. My Friend Ang also deserves credit for this baby shower as her and her Mom (Cindy) both arranged this for me even though Ang wasn't able to attend...We missed you Ang!!! Cindy came in and cleared the dining room table and set up a center Piece, brought balloons and bags and bags of stuff for the baby! I was shocked to say the least...It was her and I talking and opening all the presents and Wow there were ALOT!!! They both thought of Everything, Onesis, Pajamas, Layette sets, bottles, bottle brush, diaper bag, Booties, Tons of cute clothes, a workout outfit for her (cause she has to have one if I am her Mom...), Pacifiers, toys, rattles, mobile, and the list goes on and on... She was thoughtful she even brought Trei 2 gifts so he wouldn't feel left out while we were opening up all the baby girl stuff...He got a "I'm the Big Brother book" with a boy that looks a lot like him and he got an Elmo coloring book...he was sooo happy and had a fun time too! I was wishing that both Duane and my good friend Ang who helped arrange this baby shower would have been here...but since they weren't able to I took a bunch of pictures to show them...Thanks so much Cindy and Ang, you made my day and my daugher is gonna not only be the cutest girl around but the best dressed!!!

1 Comments:

At 9:42 PM, Blogger Duane and Danni said...

that would be great to see you Paula, you are welcome to come over whenever you want!! I will jot you a note!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home