Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Valentines Day

First of all I want to say "Happy Valentines day" to my Wonderful Husband Duane, I am soooo thankful to have met you and have you in my life. I am truly blessed!!! Thank you for all you do for me and for the kind, caring, wonderful and Hot Husband you are!!!
Today was a busy but good Valentines day...I had a DR's appt which my sister Amy came over to watch Trei for (Thanks sooo much Amy)...then we came home and Duane, Trei and I went out to "Islands" for Dinner, we brought along "our Nanny" aka. the portable DVD Player so Trei would be entertained while we had a nice dinner!!! Seems alot of people had "Islands" in mind for Valentines day, but thankfully we didn't wait too long. The food was good and we then came home to enjoy a relaxing evening. Duane got me a nice pair of sunglasses and a Necklace with a "Locket" on it that holds 2 pictures he said one picture of Trei and one of our new baby once she is born!!! He also came home with a Single Red Rose...sooo nice, thank you baby!!! It was a good Valentines day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home