Monday, April 24, 2006

Baby Shower

Today the OSG (Officer Spouse Group) hosted a Baby shower for me and two other girls in our squadron that are expecting...Mom watched the baby for me and Duane watched Trei so I could go which was nice...It was a fun nite, we had appetizers, dinner, games and dessert and then were given a bunch of presents--adorable summer outfits, shoes, Pj's, bath toys etc--It was wonderful!!! We also of course sat around talking, oddly enough I was one of the ones that was a "Veteran" so to speak since I had 2 kids and no one else has any yet, so they were asking me everything...it was funny since I am one of the youngest ones there..Oh well, Hopefully the advice I gave is helpful to them!!!Thanks ladies for throwing us a baby shower, it was alot of fun!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home