Monday, May 29, 2006

Festive Weekend!

We had a rather Festive weekend here, Thursday we went to the "Screwbirds S-3's" Final squadron Picnic down at Mission Beach. We had a great BBQ and the kids got to play with some of the Other Officers Kids, it was alot of fun! The Following day Friday, was my 27th birthday and I had a wonderfully relaxing day thanks to my wonderful Husband and Mom and Dad, they watched the kids so I could sleep-in, Duane made me pancakes and then Mom and Dad gave me a Gift card for Kohl's so Mom and I went there to shop the Memorial weekend Sales, its been awhile since I have gone shopping, it was great!!! Duane then took me out to Lunch at "Miguel's" and then we came home and watched a movie. It was a great birhtday, Thanks everyone for their cards and gifts, very thoughtful of you!!!! Then Sunday was our Anniversary so Mom and Dad Took Trei for the day and they went over to see his cousins in Fallbrook, Duane and Istayed home and had a relaxing day follwed by a delicious dinner at Olive Garden, Duane also got me some gorgeous Diamond Earrings! Thanks Baby! I am so blessed to have met you and have you in my life, I couldnt' ask for a better Husband! I love you! Here's to many many more years together!!!

2 Comments:

At 11:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awww, sounds fun! Though you did forget to post about what I'm sure was the highlight of your birthday...my card!

 
At 6:36 PM, Blogger Duane and Danni said...

Yes yes, I was gonna include that, I tried scanning it a few times and it doesnt' turn out so well...I gotta figure out our scanner and will try again!
Thansk I got a good laugh out of it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home