Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Mexico

So this weekend we went down to Rosarita, (yes finally), to visit with my sister and brother-in-law as they were down there with their kids for a mini-vacation. It was spur of the moment, we woke up Saturday and said "Lets Go"...It was a lot of fun, we spent the day at their summer house on the beach and then we took the kids to the beach which Trei just absolutely LOVED...he is a dare-devil nothing scares him, he wanted to go running into the water by himself, ya think that when the water pulls back it would scare him but No he just laughed and laughed, the best part for me was to see his face and how much he was enjoying it! Afterwords we took the kids out to get popsicles and the guys went to get some GOOD MEXICAN FOOD!!! I have been craving a TORTA For years, ever since we moved from Mexico when I was 13 I haven't been able to find a good Torta and finally yes I found one and it was DELICIOUS!!! The guys got Burritos and Quesadillas and some good Mexican Beer. It was a Great time! I took sooo many pictures, can't post them all here but here are a good bunch!!!


Me and the Kiddos...




Evan and Trei





Ella





Now this is funny, we get to the beach and I see Darren digging a hole and I think to myself "Perhaps he is gonna build a sand castle or something for the kids", but no he is just digging a hole my sister tells me cause Emmer likes to just play in it, so I got a picture of it, I thot it was pretty funny, he was just content in that hole..ha ha!



Popsicles





Trei and Emmer Coloring!



Duane, Ella and Desiree



Grandma and The Kids.

2 Comments:

At 11:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can't believe I missed the one time you went down! But, I'm sooo glad it finally worked out and that you had fun. Mexico's a dream... :)
Oh, and man, Trei just gets more beautiful (yes, Duane, beautiful!) every day. ;) -- in fact all my nephews and nieces do. I'm so blessed!

 
At 11:43 AM, Blogger Duane and Danni said...

I know I know, oh well maybe next time you are down there we will come down and see ya!!! Yes Trei is Beautiful though Duane tells me to tell you that he is handsome...ha ha, you 2 will always debate on that one eh??

 

Post a Comment

<< Home