Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Packing/cleaning and so on...

This last week we have been getting everything ready for the Movers to come and pack us up and move us out by the end of the Month as well as doing small repairs on the house/ touch paint/ yard work etc...Its amazing how much you have to do for a move, so much stuff you accumulate over a years time that you gotta get rid of. Thankfully My Mom, and Dad have been here helping us out, they have been a Tremendous help to us! THANKS MOM AND DAD, I don't know what we would do without you! I can't believe July is already here and we are about to move to another City, own a house and Be in a New Squadron with Duane flying a new Plane, lots of changes ahead which makes me a bit nervous, but I am sure we will adjust soon enough! (I hope!!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home