Thursday, August 17, 2006

FlashBack Anyone???

This post is for my family....as others won't get it I am sure...Anyhoooo, Anyone remember these Dolls??? In case you forgot we brought them back from Japan for Grandma, when I was up visiting her last week I was looking at them and she offered them to me, I of course said "No they are yours" and we argued back and forth till she finally said "I have enjoyed them for sooo many years, now its your turn"...Anyways I don't know about the rest of you, but when I look at them I think of Amy and Feli for some reason...so did Mom and Dad. Perhaps Feli's straight hair and the fact everyone said she looked like a "White Korean" and well the memory of Amy cause she was always by Feli's side..ha ha, what do you all think...?

5 Comments:

At 8:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know I was having this great conversation with Amy the other day and I thought "Man, she's a good listener" then I realized it was just doll sitting on the counter...

 
At 1:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yup, Amy and Feli.

 
At 2:09 PM, Blogger Feli said...

Haha...yeah, I remember those dolls...that's great.

 
At 11:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

now that's a walk down memory lane...heh!

 
At 3:22 PM, Blogger Duane and Danni said...

it sure is!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home