Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Yes I am a delinquent Blogger, I know, I know, there just has been way too many things going on this last month not to mention getting ready for Christmas...My favorite time of the year!!! This year we decorated the day after Thanksgiving, Trei was so excited to set up the tree, put up the "Stockings", the lights outside and so on...He also knows the day after Christmas is his birthday and this year he knows what Birthday's are and can't wait. He just loves to sing Happy Birthday so in a week it will finally be his big day!!! It will be a fun and special Christmas, we can't wait, and a Merry Christmas to you all!!!
Trei taking a picture of me taking a picture...



Our two little Angels by the Tree...MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

1 Comments:

At 2:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aww, that is too precious. Merry Christmas. xxx

 

Post a Comment

<< Home