Friday, April 20, 2007

Party, Party, Party

My sister Amy, and good friends Justin and Nadia came up to visit this past weekend, both of our daughters share the same birthday, they are less then 1 hour apart so we decided to celebrate their birthday's together. It was fun to see them interact and play together, they have similar gestures and are into the same toys, books and games. They got along real well as did Trei. It was a fun time!!! Trei loved playing Cars with Justin, who for some odd reason called him "Jason" the entire time, how trei came with that is beyond me though Justin said he was called that alot growing up since his younger borther is named that. Sorry about that Justin! Thanks Justin for playing with him! It was also great to see my sister again, I don't see her enough (hint...hint amy..) the kids were happy to see their Auntie and loved the gifts you got them. Thanks for driving all the way up here to see us, we had a great time. I took wayyy too many pictures so here goes...
The Birthday Girls Violet in her party dress.

The Cake! My lovely sister Amy capturing the whole event on film. Thank you Amy sure was good to see you,wish you could have stayed longer...hint...hint... Popsicles!!!



CAKE TIME

We all react differently to things, heres a good example of that, while Desiree was trying to fit the whole slice of birthday cake in her mouth.....Violet's thots were a little different...(See Below) Violet taking a whack at her cake, sorry Nadia I thot that was toooooo funny since Desiree was right next to her inhaling it!
Nah she ended up eating it and having a fun time.
Who got into the candy??? The girls both decided to hide behind their Plates, why I don't know they both did it at different times through out the nite, but it was funny!

Violet hiding!Desiree hiding.

1 Comments:

At 10:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had too much fun!! Thanks so much for having us Danni. Next time I promise to try to make it longer. :)
Tons of love to my babies. xxx

PS: We missed you Duane.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home