Thursday, December 13, 2007

Trei's Party.

They celebrated Trei's birthday at school today since school is "out" on his actual birthday. We were invited for the small celebration of singing Happy Birthday, watching him pick out a party hat & Surprise from the Birthday Box and then celebrating with popsicles, his choice since their his favorite! I can't believe my baby boy will be turing 4 in less then 2 weeks. Where does the time go? I took a bunch of pictures since Duane was unable to attend so I figured I would post them here too... Picking a toy out of the "Birthday surprise box."
His Birthday candle. Since he requested Popsicles for his birthday, (he is not a cake person) they put his candle on his plate for him to blow out!
We got him a Christmas Thomas Train that goes around the tree and gave it to him today so he could play with it throughout the Christmas season.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home