Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Weekend adventure

Here are some of the pics of our weekend in San Diego, the weather on the way down and up was "Wintery" to put it nicely, but after Duane found an alternate route through lower mountains we made it there and back safely having had a great time!We stayed with my parents and got to see my sister Amy & Mike, & Claire and her kiddos. Trei was so happy to see Emmer again, they played motorcycles, and filled the bathroom sink with water to float their "lego" boats. Us adults had some sushi, good beer and Grilled chicken! I also got to get my hair colored and cut while down there! Yeehaw! No pics of that though! heh! No pics of the sushi either, I think we were all too busy stuffing our faces. But here are some of the kids...

Boys will be boys! The girls! Evie, Darren & Claire's latest bundle of joy! Evan's latest masterpiece. This is what our drive down and back up looked like, snow all around at times but thankfully none on the road itself, but it made for a slower more intense drive! But it was cool to see snow, its been awhile for me.

4 Comments:

At 9:52 AM, Blogger Feli said...

wow, looks like fun. evie is such a chunk, so cute and that snow looks awesome...did the kids get to get out and touch it at all?

 
At 1:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow. Cool. I didn't know you got such great photos while we were there.
Twas so nice to see you all.

 
At 11:44 AM, Blogger Duane and Danni said...

Well, we got out and all when Trei decided he had to go potty in the middle of the Mojave desert which I didn't know at this time of year is FREEZING COLD, we didn't touch the snow but we sloshed through it a bit...The kids loved looking at it though thru the car windows, Desiree kept saying, Wow mountains...

 
At 11:45 AM, Blogger Duane and Danni said...

Yea Claire I snapped a few, I got an even cuter one of the boys that I'll email you but you know me, the more silly the photo the better, which is why I chose to post that one..ha ha!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home