Thursday, March 13, 2008

I did Advanced Tae-Bo today, yup folks Tae-Bo, I haven't done it in ages but my workouts have been boring me so I figured I would do something different every day, all that to say I have been pulling out old workout videos ( I am surprised I still have a VCR to play them on), and changing it up a bit. I remember it being very challenging however when I did it, although it kicked my butt it wasn't as hard as I thot it would be!!! It did take me back a bit, actually way back... I remembered doing it and sweating it out in Texas, & with my fellow friends Paula and Gina in our living room in SD, ha ha..."Girls, Be Strong, Focus you gotta Focus"..ha ha, Anyhoo for those who get it, get it, for those who don't...well sorry!

2 Comments:

At 12:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I remember those days, Danni! You wer e so hardcore. Love you, Eva

 
At 7:41 PM, Blogger Duane and Danni said...

Sad how thats now a past tense thing ha ha, we have kids and well we are lucky if we get in a 20minute workout! But they are worth it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home