Sunday, May 04, 2008

Turbo-Jam Anyone???

I am always looking for new ways to exercise and keep my body in shape and working different muscles by doing different exercises, when I saw this on TV it reminded me a bit of Tae-bo which I find Kicks my butt and has amazing results in calories burned and toning of the mid-section and thighs and hips something us women NEED!!!! But I wanted to know if anyone has tried this or know if it works well?http://www.beachbody.com/product/fitness_programs/turbo_jam_maximum_results.do

4 Comments:

At 2:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh yeah, i have that one. It's okay. If you have back problems, I wouldn't advise it, but otherwise it can be a fun alternative to add to your workout regime.

 
At 3:24 PM, Blogger Duane and Danni said...

You do? How good is it, I mean result wise and "Working up a sweat"??? Do you feel like you got a good workout in when its over?

 
At 8:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Um, well I wouldn't rate it the same as Tae-Bo. But it also works you a bit differently and it also depends on how used to Tae-Bo you are and if you've kind of platued on it, then it could be good. I usually did it on an slower day, like I would jog a day and do this when I wanted to work out but not do something as intense as jogging or Tae-Bo. It's just different, you'd have to try it though as everyone is different and it depends on what you're used to and what works for you.
I do really like the ab part though, that kicks butt!!

 
At 10:44 AM, Blogger Duane and Danni said...

Cool Amy, thanks for the info, think I may try it if nothing else just to add variety to my workout routine.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home