Saturday, June 21, 2008

My new favorite Flat iron Ladies: http://beauty.hsn.com/maxiglide-hair-styling-kit_m-10033037_xp.aspx?web_id=4111929&ocm=sekw

I have had and tried soooo many and while I have liked a few different ones in the past, this one tops them all for now! It took me half the time to straighten my hair and left it frizz free & silky looking...They have 2 types one for regular less curly hair (MP) and one for more Coarse hair (XP) the average person however like me is fine with the MP...The kit comes with 2, a small one for touch ups and a regular size one, a brush, a nice carrying bag to store it and some hair products...Anyhew, for all those of you who ask me what kind of flatirons to get, check this one out!
P.s. Its cheaper by $40 to get it at HSN.com then on Maxius' website...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home