Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Haircut day!!!

Took Trei in for a haircut today before school starts in 2 weeks and while there decided to get desiree's trimmed too...she was so good, she just sat there so still looking in the mirror at the lady cutting her hair...she had a funny face on like "Hey, why does she get to use scissors to cut my hair and I got in trouble when I did.?" As a treat afterwords I always take them to TCBY to get ice creams so I snapped a few pics of them with my camera on my phone and figured I would try posting them to see how they turn out...

Trei sharing a bite with his sis.

2 Comments:

At 6:34 AM, Blogger Feli said...

I love the ponytail on Desi...such a big girl.

 
At 3:38 PM, Blogger Duane and Danni said...

I know her hair is finally long enough to make a teeny one...heh!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home