Saturday, October 18, 2008

Latest and greatest

So as you know I enjoy working out, its stress relief and gives me energy to get over the afternoon slump so I can keep up with my 2 and 4 year old..heh!
Anyhoo I have a done a boat load of different workouts over my life, plus I have an elliptical and Treadmill which I alternate between but does get boring so I am always looking for something new and challenging for me..anyhoo the latest and greatest for me at this point has been 2 videos from a series called P90X. Duane bought it awhile back and I just tried two out of the 12 dvds it has, the "Cardio X" and the "Kenpo" and WOW it kicked my butt, and made me sweat mucho!!! My heartrate was ellevated the entire time and was challenging for me, which is surprising as I have a hard time finding workouts that really "get me"... Still haven't tried the other ones, but if they are anything like his cardio routine then I am sure they are equally as tough! Anyhoo for those of you looking for a challenge you should try it out...
here is the site...http://www.beachbody.com/product/fitness_programs/best_sellers/p90x.do

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home