Sunday, December 28, 2008

My Baby boy turned 5 on Friday, he has been looking forward to this day for a loong time, well all year at least!!! I can't believe he is 5, where has the time gone? I know he has been thru ALOT in his 5 little years, but yet it still seems like almost yesterday he was a baby. He is such a joy though, such a happy, cheerful, animated little dude...always makes me laugh and says the cutest things. He has a knack in cheering other people up, and is sooo compassionate to others. I just wish I could somehow keep him young but I know we all grow up...he still will always be my baby! We had a fun party for him, he wanted a "Star Wars theme" a bunch of his friends came over for Pizza, a pinata, cake and ice cream, below are the pics I took!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home