Saturday, February 07, 2009

Update on Desi

Took Desiree in Friday and they finally gave her a chest xray. She has pneumonia in her right lung. They said that is why she has been complaining about her belly button hurting & the fever for so long. Poor thing!!! She is on antibiotics and if she still has a fever Monday they will admit her. It upsets me that they waited THIS long to take an xray when she had a HIGH fever 12 days ago and then came down with a terrible chest cough, to think she has had pneumonia these past 2 weeks untreated is just wrong! You think the terrible sounding cough accompanied by a fever every nite would give them some indication that something is wrong..All I can do now is hope that this takes care of it.

4 Comments:

At 10:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Poor baby, I soooo now what thats like. I totally remember the shots I got for the same thing when I was a kid---praying for her!

 
At 8:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Danni, I'm praying for healing for all of you there. Thank the Lord prayer changes things and these things do pass.
Auntie Sarah

 
At 8:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So sorry to hear... It's so tough when your little ones suffer through such sicknesses. Nursing them through it makes you sooo tired too, but when they are grown up you look back on those times and are just thankful you got to be there with them through it.
Hang in there Danni! I'm thinking of you and praying for you.

 
At 7:17 AM, Blogger Duane and Danni said...

appreciate the prayers!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home