Saturday, April 04, 2009

We had a small scare last nite, Desiree came down with a fever last nite B-4 bed and when I went to check on her she had 105.6F I checked it 3 times to make sure...So I called 911 and they showed up right away and re-took the temperature & it was 106F so they gave her two shots to bring the fever down and some medicine. She was delirious I believe as she was talking about Daddy and saying "2+2 is 4 and 0+1 is 0" and so on and not shy one bit with them...The Medics were great and stayed with us till her fever dropped down to 101F, they said they would stay so long as they didn't get another call or then they would have to take us back to the hospital...Thankfully her fever dropped and after throwing up all over all of us she looked up and said "I am all better Mommy"...ha! Anyways today she was doing better with a low grade fever so I am hoping and praying we won't have a repeat of last nite...

2 Comments:

At 9:17 AM, Blogger Feli said...

I heard about that and have really been praying for her. Hope she's feeling better. Love you.

 
At 2:53 PM, Anonymous claire said...

oh my. I'm glad she pulled through that.
my love and prayers are with you. xxx

 

Post a Comment

<< Home