Monday, August 17, 2009

So its been a busy few weeks, we got back from Palm springs and my sister Claire and family came to visit, the cousins had a fun time swimming, going bowling and playing legos..I took a bunch of pics but Duane took my camera cord by mistake and I guess I have his so I am unable to upload them till he can mail it to me, argh!!! Yes he is gone again, this time he is at a school in San Diego for a month but we were able to go down and see him this past weekend and take the kids to Legoland one last time before school starts for Trei this Wednesday so that was a nice treat! I got to meet my new nephew Connor, he is so cute and makes my kids look so grown up...weep! I took a few pics there as well and will post all of these once I get my camera cord, so stay tuned!!!!

1 Comments:

At 9:18 PM, Anonymous amy said...

It was so fun to see you guys and I'm so happy you got to meet Conner. Hope we can see you again soon. Looking forward to those pix.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home