Saturday, September 05, 2009

So after Duane took Trei for a ride on the motorcycle I thot to sit on it and see if there is room for two big Butts to ride....Duane told me to put my foot on the back pedal to get on it but I was sure I could get on without any problems...well I did and yea we both sorta fit but when I tried to get off my leg touched the exhaust pipe and gave me a nice size burn/blister on my calf....I would have been wearing pants if I was riding...but all I was doing was trying it out and voila....stupid of me since they had been riding already for a bit so it was HOT!!!! Now I am in pain. ARGH!

2 Comments:

At 6:44 PM, Blogger Feli said...

oh dear, sounds painful...praying for it to heal quick.

 
At 10:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So sorry to hear that ..... am going to be praying for it to heal up fast......vitamin E is good Danni. XOXO Mom

 

Post a Comment

<< Home