Saturday, November 07, 2009

Today was a sad day for me, My best Friend over the past 3 years Julie has taken off to Colorado. They got their orders and will be there for the next few years! I am gonna miss you Julie, we had some good times and some tough times thru all the long work-ups, the deployment and the constant uncertainty & everything else that only you could know. Thanks for being there for me girl! Wishing you and your family the best and I hope to come visit you soon!!!!Trei & Nicholas
Michael, Nicholas & Desiree

2 Comments:

At 11:07 PM, Blogger Mom said...

Sorry Danni........I understand how it feels when your best friend has to move or visa versa. I hope you can stay connected via phone or email or visits....a close friend is hard to find and such a blessing.
Love, Mom

 
At 6:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aww so sorry Danni...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home