Thursday, February 04, 2010

Whatta week!

Its been a Crazy, busy but exciting week!!! I started out with enrolling and taking classes at COS, I crashed the Public speaking one as it was the day before you could add or drop classes and the Instructor told me they had already done 4 lectures but if I was able to give a speech the next day I could be added...I said "sure" and gave my "Cultural Artifact" speech yesterday!
It was stressful to come up with & rehearse a Speech in 1 day when everyone else had 2 weeks, but he said I did very well, so I am pleased and happy I decided to take the course! I have alot of catching up to do in the Music class I am taking but once I do I think things will be smooth sailing!
In other News Trei and Desiree completed "100 lessons" at school so they had a special day at school. Trei had to build something that contained 100 objects, (noodles, Cereal,buttons,etc) he chose a "starfighter" and Daddy helped him build it..They made "Fruit Loop" necklaces with 100 Fruit Loops and did activities that pertained to "100".
I snapped some pics and will upload them later when I get home as I am down in SD for a few days seeing family and Dropping of my car, Michy bought it from me! I have had that car since 2002, its bittersweet....Glad its staying in my family...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home