Friday, March 12, 2010

Today was a really fun day, it was sunny and warm and Desiree and I spent the morning together shopping for her birthday party stuff. She Picked out Tinkerbell as her theme for her party. I let her pick out what plates, cups, balloons and stuff she wanted. This year she really is excited and understands birthdays. Its an added plus that Duane will be here for her birthday as he has usually been gone on trips or deployments around this time!
We also went and got a Happy Meal as thats what she wanted to eat at the park for a picnic and spent about an hour on the swing. I am very impressed that she knows how to swing all by herself, it took Trei till he was 5 (I know I shouldn't compare). I am looking forward to seeing her reaction when we have her party! Its hard to believe she is 4!

2 Comments:

At 3:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hear that Desi is understanding her birthday now & enjoying it so much more!
Dad

 
At 3:03 PM, Blogger Duane and Danni said...

Yes she is so excited about it!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home