Thursday, May 27, 2010

Just wanted to thank each and everyone of you that called, sent texts, cards and gifts for my birthday, it was very nice of you and meant alot! I had a nice birthday, the kids were more excited then I was to celebrate my birthday. They both counted down the days starting May 1st, and Trei made me a birthday banner two days early and hung it up which was so sweet of him! He asked me what I wanted for my birthday and I told him I would like to have sushi for dinner, so Trei and Desiree came up with this idea of putting 31 candles into the sushi and then singing Happy Birthday to me. So we did that, it was pretty funny! It was a fun day, thanks!

1 Comments:

At 11:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you had a fun day--I miss those little Quidgetts

 

Post a Comment

<< Home