Monday, July 19, 2010

We spent two days in San Fran visiting Nana. We went out shopping, stopped by the incredible Ice cream store that serves ginormous portions, swam and had a nice time chatting and seeing each other! While out and about we saw this little building all on its own on the corner of the street. It was a bathroom! You had to pay to use it and it had a list of rules prior to using it. From what I could tell you put the money in and the door opens and then seals shut till your "time is up" and yes there is a time limit if you read the rules. It made me wonder what happens if for some reason the power goes out to this unit or it stops working and you are stuck inside...all that to say I'd watch someone else go first before I would ever try it out..but it made for a good laugh!





3 Comments:

At 9:30 PM, Blogger Feli said...

Of course you and Dad would find the toilet. Hahaha!! That is too funny. And wow, nice to see that dolphin is still up and running. :p

 
At 3:38 AM, Anonymous Daddy said...

Pardon me, but could you point me to the loo?

 
At 7:07 PM, Anonymous Dad said...

That is a toilet for the ages

 

Post a Comment

<< Home