Wednesday, April 06, 2011

I would like to ask each one of you who frequent or stumble on my blog to take a moment and turn your thoughts and prayers to the dear loved ones who are left behind with the tragic news of the death of 2 Naval Officers today in the F-18 crash that occurred at NAS Lemoore. While this may seem as trivial news to some who have no idea of what Active Duty Members and their families face daily, the reality of it is that two people died today and their families and loved ones will never see them again. Today changed their lives forever, and while we applaud the dedication and commitment Service Members face daily we seldom stop and think about the sacrifices and dangers they daily encounter to ensure our freedoms. My prayers and condolences go out to the families, as I know this hit too close to home for me as a wife of a Naval Officer and I can only imagine the grief they are struck with and the shock that accompanies it. For these families their worst nightmare came true, and I pray that God in His infinite wisdom and power can comfort these individuals during this unbearable time.

2 Comments:

At 9:53 AM, Anonymous Amy said...

I was soooo saddened when I heard of this news! Our prayers are with them and our hearts go out to them!!

 
At 12:18 PM, Anonymous DAD said...

Yes, these men and their families are so deserving of our prayers & respect.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home