Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Birthday!!!!

Happy Birthday To My Dad, the most kind, caring, unselfish man I have ever known. Dad, you not only go above and beyond for me as your daughter but extend that same concern and gving character to others. No matter how difficult the situation you always seem to find the positive side to it and a solution. Above all you have a great sense of humor that makes a tough situation bearable or just an average day even better! Hope you have a wonderful Birthday and a year filled with memorable happy moments. Below are some of the photos I love of you and us!





3 Comments:

At 9:20 PM, Blogger Feli said...

WELL SAID!!! I love you Daddio!
Happy birthday!

 
At 7:40 AM, Anonymous Dad said...

Thanks!! Kind words and really great pictures.
We look gooooood together . . . .
Much love!

 
At 11:27 PM, Anonymous Claire said...

Agreed! Danni, you found the right words. Dad, a big happy birthday hug for you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home