Friday, December 13, 2013

WE'VE BEEN ELFED

We were just Elfed this evening. This is our first time ever!!!!
If you are unfamiliar with what this means then read above. It is a pretty nice thing to do! I was so surprised by it and as the kids and I went to "elf" several of our neighbors, I realized what a great thing our neighborhood is doing for Christmas-sharing kindness and bringing cheer to those around them.
I am not sure who came up with the idea in our neighborhood but it was a good way to teach the kids that Christmas isn't just about receiving gifts but helping and showing kindness to others. It was so cool to see the neighborhood kids elfing homes, they all looked so happy! I find it rare these days for people to take time out of their day to do something thoughtful.

1 Comments:

At 2:40 PM, Anonymous Amy said...

That is so cool and fun! I completely agree with what you wrote. Maybe I'll start something like that in our neighborhood. The kids would love it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home