Monday, February 28, 2005

We Moved!!!

First of all I want to say a BIG THANK YOU to my brother Mike, my sister Amy and friends Steve, Kevin and Kev for helping me not only move but for arranging and strategically trying to fit all our stuff in our storage unit...I couldn't have done it without you!!!
Thanks to the crew listed above we moved out of our apartment Yesterday, as you may know we decided to pack up our stuff and move it into storage while Duane is on deployment as our Leasing center wanted to raise our Rent $200 which is WAY MORE then we wanted to pay! It was a tough decision for us to make as we knew Duane would be gone so it would be ME and Trei to pack up and move out...Its funny how it happend to also be the shortest month of the year so I had to "Hustle" so get everything packed..no small task but we did it, and I have to say I am rather proud of myself..Now you may think I should be used to moving and packing since I did alot of it growing up, and you are right, but I don't like packing or moving much especially when I am on my own...thanks to my dear friends and sister Amy who watched Trei so I could pack, I really don't know what I would have done without all of you, so THANKS!!!! Now I am off to Dallas to stay for a few months with my Parents, so if you don't see any posts for awhile its cause I am in limbo..so bear with me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home