Wednesday, April 27, 2005

~EXCITING NEWS~

Well it looks like I will be going to visit Duane in an upcoming port call Next Month (May). I have been wanting to see him but it hasn't worked out over the last few months due to various reasons, but now it finally has!!! I am SOOO EXCITED about it, I can't say what country it will be in due to obvious reasons but I will give ya all a hint...its a gorgeous place somewhere in the Middle East with MANY resorts and where the "Rich and Famous" go to relax... It will be very warm and it has many fabulous Beaches...I can't wait, I will be going around my birthday so it will be my Birthday Present and our anniversary all wraped up in one! Now starts the countdown to the Big day..ha ha...Should be a lovely time and I will make sure to take alot of pictures so I can post them here!!! Anyhow I just wanted to share that good news with everyone!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home