Sunday, May 08, 2005

Mothers Day

Happy Mothers Day Mom, I love you and want to thank you for everything you have done for me over the years, being a Mother myself now I am realizing what a sacrifice and selfless act of love being a Mother really is! So here is to you Mom!!! I hope and pray that I am as good of a Mother as you are to me!

I had a real special Mothers Day this year, Duane called me from the Ship to wish me a Happy Mothers day and sent me a Spa Package Certificate to a spa nearby, something I have wanted to do for awhile now. I sure wasn't expecting it so when I received it I was definetly surprised and deeply touched!!! Thank you so much Honey for thinking of me!!! I Love and Miss you alot!!! You definetly made my day!!!

My Dad and Mom also got me a Balloon that said "Happy Mothers Day" and some Orchids, thansk Mom and Dad!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home