Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Shout out!!!

This is a "Shout out" to my wonderful, Hot husband who has lost 35 pounds since being on Deployment. I am so proud of you Honey and admire you for doing it, it takes alot of dedication and perserverance especially with your knees in pain all the time. I can relate a little to having to lose a bit of weight, I finally have lost all my Baby weight and am weighing in at 10 pounds less then before I had Trei..pretty good I think...gotta lose it all before you get pregnant again, at least thats what I always say...
I love you Honey and can't wait to see you again, be safe and come home soon!

2 Comments:

At 11:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome! Good for both of you. That takes some willpower. Praying for a safe, speedy, slim return. (Then it's China Buffet on me next time you're in San Diego!)

 
At 7:22 PM, Blogger Duane and Danni said...

We will take you up on it Mike. thanks!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home