Friday, July 22, 2005

24 hours

In 24 hours Duane will be home, I can't tell you how long we have waited for this day to come...7 loooonnngggg months!!! I have to say I have so many things going thru my head, I am excited, nervous, anxious but most of all HAPPY that he will be home!!! Trei and I fly into San Diego Tomorrow morning (EARLY) and Duane gets it tomorrow evening....CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!
Thank you everyone for your prayers for him and us during these last 7 months, thanks to all those of you who have sent Duane care packages, letters and gifts while he has been on deployment it has meant alot to the both of us!!! A BIG THANKS to my parents for taking us in too for the last 7 months we appreciate it!!!!!!We are headed for Vacation for 2 weeks when he gets back to spend time together as a family so if you don't hear from us or see any posts thats why....

4 Comments:

At 10:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nina: That's awesome. I'm so happy for you, Danni. I can't imagine how you do it, you're amazing. Come see us sometime. I love you.

 
At 9:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

we better not hear from you for 2 weeks...you should be drunk and naked the entire time.
have fun :)
Paula

 
At 11:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great news! I'm happy for you! Your amazing! I don't think I could've done that.

 
At 8:34 PM, Blogger Duane and Danni said...

Thank you ladies for your compliments, I am sure you all could have gotten thru it too, its just taking it a day at a time I guess, its no easy task thats for sure but ya do what you gotta do!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home