Saturday, September 17, 2005

Back in San Diego

So we are finally back home in San Diego, we are all sooo happy about that especially me!!! We moved into our new house in Eastlake last Saturday and this last week we have had the large task of unpacking and setting up, I don't mind it one bit, for me its just nice to have a home again and be in cooler weather!!!Trei loves it as well as its very spacious and he can run/walk/climb thru the house! Eastlake is really a gorgeous area, with beautiful homes, lots of walking/biking trails (Which I love) and alot of parks and good shopping, what more could you ask for??? I will be posting some photos real soon, we just got our internet set up so this is my first chance to post anything in a while...(I am sure you all know), but I promise to do better now that we have a home and internet and all that good stuff!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home