Friday, October 14, 2005

Day of Errands...

Well today was an unusual day for me, Duane took Trei all day for "Daddy Day" and I was able to do a ton of errands and some personal projects, something I haven't done in a loooonnnggg time, in fact I can't think of the last time I had a day like that to myself.
Duane took Trei to Sea World as it was a hot day and I tried to sleep in but nope got up at 7a.m. tossed and turned to force myself back to sleep then came to the realization that "it ain't happening!" So got up made pancakes and got started on my busy day filled will Grocery Shopping on base then off to Walmart to get "pull-ups" for Trei and then back home to clean the house, and catch up on laundry...that all took me till around 3p.m. without stopping for a break then I finally had time to sit down and do some scrapbooking for Trei's baby book and then made dinner and was ready to head to bed by 7p.m. but nope went back out to the store to get some Picture Frames since after all it was the ONE DAY I had to run around on my own...so I got alot done and was Wiped out by the time I crawled into bed at 10:30p.m. Successful day though but I am feeling it today I could barely get up with Trei this morning at his "Early Bird time"...
Thanks Honey for taking Trei for the day!!!!

1 Comments:

At 9:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Of course, you woke up at 7am..why not? Love ya lots..your a great Mom!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home