Thursday, November 17, 2005

Last few days....

Its been a busy week for us, I have been wanting to post some pictures I Took recently of Duane and Trei but haven't gotten around to it, I apologize to all those of you who have been asking for pictures, I will post them real soon! Trei and I woke up with Sorethroats and Colds two days ago which means sleepless nites for all of us as he isn't sleeping well at all, then he decided after a wakeful nite last nite to get up at 4a.m. so we have been up ever since, I took him to the park in hopes to wear him out so we can crash here soon, I am looking at the clock every 10 minutes but nope he ain't tired yet....I am exhasuted can you tell??? We have also been getting ready for Thanksgiving next week, My Brother Mike and his family are coming over for Turkey day and our friend Kevin, should be a fun time....But as you know the grocery stores are PACKED this time of year, the week before Thanksgiving...I went to the Commisary yesteday to get a Turkey and everyone and their brother was hovered around the "Frozen Food" section trying to get their "Perfect Turkey", thankfullyI managed to get one too..I wasn't sure if there would be any left, but there was!!! Thank you God!!! Next week (Wednesday to be exact) we find out if we are having a Boy or a Girl, I can't wait!!!! No worries I will post it on the Blog as soon as we know!

1 Comments:

At 5:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Danni, Sorry you are not feeling well. I am praying for you lots..let us know what you are having :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home