Friday, January 20, 2006

Exhausted

Today was a loooooooooonnngggg day to say the least, I will start by saying the last few days I have been tired but unable to sleep at nite cause I can't get comfortable, its a pregnancy thing, then I fall asleep at around 4a.m. and can sleep for hours but am unable to cause Trei gets up at around 6ish usually! Anyhooooo today Trei decided to get up at 4:45a.m. yup, wayyy to early for me, I tried putting him back to sleep but he was wide awake and eager to go downstairs and play with his Train set and toys. I Dragged myself all day, I felt like a zombie, I had a play date arranged with a girlfriend of mine at "Chuckie Cheeses" but wasn't sure if I was gonna surrive till then (11a.m.) sad I know..thankfully I did and Trei had a fun time on all the rides and playing with his friends. He is soo funny he loves putting the tokens in the slots then stays on the ride for a few seconds and jumps off before its done and goes on to the next one. I am sure Management LOVES him cause he or rather We spend money on tokens for pure entertainment...Whats funny too is that Kids catch on and start following him around and getting "free rides" cause of him. Oh well at least he enjoys himself! We headed home around 1p.m. and he crashed on the ride home, something I was wanting to do sooo badly! I got home and Duane put him in his bed and had a surprise for me, a bunch of pregnancy clothes. The Sweetheart that he is he went out while I was out and got me a bunch of clothes, he said that I say I never have the time to do it (which is right, cause shopping with a 2 year is well, er...yea, a nightmare...) so he did it for me. I was sooooo surprised and happy, I didn't know what to say except Wow and Thank you! He has good taste might I add, I liked every piece of clothing he got me which was also impressive. THANK YOU HONEY, YOU ARE THE BEST!!!! I then tried to catch some much needed and long overdo ZZZZZ'S while Duane went to the gym but Trei had a different plan and came into the room having woken up from his 1 hour nap....I have to say I was overwhelmed at that point wasn't sure if I would make it thru the day on no sleep, but we did, thank God! "What doesn't kill us only makes us stronger" right? Isn't that a famous quote? Well we are now at the end of a long day and I am SO READY to go to bed so I will sign off here and post more later.

2 Comments:

At 1:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Danni, you amaze me. With all that you have on your plate and the difficulties you face daily with your health, you are one of the most postive and cheerful people I know.

 
At 1:42 PM, Blogger Duane and Danni said...

Well thank you I appreciate you saying that, I don't feel that way sometimes... I know everyone has alot on their plates these days! BTW, Sure was nice seeing you all this weekend!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home