Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Long Day

Wow today was an enitrely too long of a day for me...Hardly slept a wink last nite had some contractions, way to early for me to be having contractions like that but it sure got me remembering what "Labor" was like....OUCH!!!! 6 weeks till that happens again!
We woke up at 5:30a.m to drop Duane off on base for his flight, it was sad to see him go but thankfully its only for a little more then Two weeks which doesn't seem too long in comparison to his deployments! I figured we were up and out so I took Trei to Glorietta park on the Island, of course I was the ONLY One there at 7:30 in the morning...ha ha! My goal was to wear him out so we could come home and take an early nap since I was exhausted....Thankfully it worked we were back home by 10a.m and took a nap for a bit but then it just seemed like the day would never end, guess cause we got a REAL early start on it..I sorta ran out of ideas around 2p.m. today but managed to make it till tonite (just barely)and its only 8p.m. but I am BEAT and ready to crawl into bed for a few hours before Trei wakes up and we do it all over again...All that being said, good nite!!!

1 Comments:

At 7:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, we would love that!! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home