Saturday, March 25, 2006

Big thanks to you Mom

Last nite we drove Trei over to stay with his Grandma and cousins for the nite and to spend Today with them so Duane and I Could have a day together before the baby comes. Its been awhile-- (Dubai which was May of last year) since we have been able to do that so it was nice. We slept in this morning which was unusual and then Duane made me Pancakes along with some "Kona Coffee" which was a real treat. We then went to the hair salon so I could get my hair done then we came home and spent the afternoon watching movies till it was time to pick Trei up. I have to say that although we had a fun relaxing time together, by the end of the day we looked and each other and realized we missed Trei...Thanks soooo much Mom for watching him for the day, I know he had alot of fun!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home