Tuesday, March 14, 2006

The weekend!

This weekend was a busy one, Duane just got back from his trip abroad for 3 weeks so it was nice to have the weekend to spend with him...I am going thru that "Nesting" stage they talk about in "What to expect when you are expecting" book and every other "Baby/pregnancy" book, where I just want everything set up and ready for the baby, mainly cause we have a few weeks left and I don't want to leave everything for the last minute...I want to be able to enjoy the last few weeks/weekends doing nothing...well not nothing, having an active 2 year old keeps us more then busy on weekends..but what I mean is not having to worry about "what If I go into labour and the baby's clothes aren't washed and put away yet, and so on and so on...." All that to say this weekend Duane with help from Trei, put together the baby Dresser/changing table, swing, bassinette, car seat, and some living room furniture we had just bought...THANKS HONEY!!! He was busy all day doing it, Trei was just fascinated and sooo happy to help out with the "Handyman Projects" with his set of tools! I took some pictures which I will post here. I think its finally safe to say we have everything ready for the baby, well at least 90% ready!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home