Friday, June 23, 2006

Bug Phobia...

Okay this is kinda funny, about a week ago Trei tells me that he has "Bug Ears", I am like WHAT???? you have Bugs in your ears??? Of course a million things flash thru my head, "Does he really, if so what kind of bug, if not, did he perhaps put something small in his ears"? and so on....I kept asking him about it and he kept saying "Bugs Ear" I asked my Mom and Duane if he had one fly into his ears while out with them, they said No, Duane then said "Perhaps its his hair as its kinda long"...I wasn't too sure about that so I am like "Great, lets take a look"...Don't see anything in his ear at all, but of course I wanna be sure so I call the pediatrician to schedule an appt. the only appt they have is at 7a.m. the next morning, so I took it of course to "Make sure" there was nothing in his ear...but does it have to be at 7a.m.??? So I get up and take him in, the Doc sees him and guess what...NOTHING was in his ear, I asked the Doc to double check or to see if perhaps he had an ear infection..nope, nada, zip!!! The Doc said, "His ears look great, you can't even tell he has ever had problems with them at all". Of course I was relieved that he didn't have anything in his ears, so I told him there are NO BUGS IN YOUR EARS....He kept saying it for days so we decided it was time to get him a hair cut since it had to be that...oh well, all that due to his hair overlapping on to his ears....He for some reason,---- and this is only recently been paranoid of bugs, who knows why but everything is about bugs this and bugs that!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home