Thursday, October 19, 2006

Alcatraz

Going to Alcatraz was one of the Highlights of the trip for me, I have seen sooo many documentaries on the place and have always found it Fascinating. It was raining the day we went which added some atmosphere...We happend to get there during Trei's normal Nap time so he was VERY CRANKY and rambunctious, all that to say he spent a Time out in "D Block" for a few mintues...Most folks passing by found it comical since thats where the "Solitary confinement" cells were located, I guess now after the fact I find it rather comical too.
View of Alcatraz from the Ferry.





Hat Trei picked up at the Alcatraz "Gift Shop"...

1 Comments:

At 12:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's great. Just wait, it'll come back to bite you when he's a teen.

"You used to get time outs? That's nothing...my mom and dad made me take mine at Alcatraz."

 

Post a Comment

<< Home